Which giant, world straddling pharmaceutical conglomerate do you think is the cutest?

Home Forums Living with type one Which giant, world straddling pharmaceutical conglomerate do you think is the cutest?

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Tim
      Keymaster

And why?

Annette A
      Participant

What were you drinking when you started this one, @Tim?

Tim
      Keymaster

@annette – uhm, I must have been smacked out of my head on crack, or something.

Annette A
      Participant

Are any of them pink or fluffy? That usually equates to (sickeningly) cute in my book. But as far as I can tell, none of them are. (pink, fluffy, or indeed cute.)

Anonymous
      Inactive

Sanofi aventis. ‘Sanofi’ sounds sort of snuggley, and ‘aventis’ is reassuringly futuristic. When we all live on Mars (and I’m supreme ruler) it’s the name I’ll give a city.

Tim
      Keymaster

@hils – “reassuringly futuristic”! He he! I agree – very important in a name

Anonymous
      Inactive

Although my other half has just pointed out that a city named after an unexceptional toyota might not be that exciting…

Hairy Gnome
      Participant

@Hils – You’ll be pleased to know that you can name your city after all, the mediocre Toyota is actually an Avensis. I would probably go for Novo Nordisk myself, Maybe not cute, but solidly Scandinavian with overtones of liberalism. I’m not quite sure if I’m ready to run naked in the snow though! :P

Tim
      Keymaster

@teloz – I’m not sure the world is ready for you to run naked in the snow Terry…!

Hairy Gnome
      Participant

Well, you certainly wouldn’t want any horses around @Tim, they would be terrified! (Or should that be “terryfied”) :D

Cecile
      Participant

@teloz: Better cling on to that cap&clothes, otherwise you might come down(er) with a case of pneu(de)gnomia ;)

After sticking on “teddy” to “Bayer”, it outcutes both Novo Nordisk and Sanofi Aventis…and thanks to association with @tim‘s glamorous assistant, it is pink and fluffy too!

Hairy Gnome
      Participant

Okay @ckoei, I give in, you win! :D

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.