Cyborgs

Home Forums Living with type one Cyborgs

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Tim
      Keymaster

Pump users are already half-human half-machine cyborgs. But why stop at pseudo pancreases – what other mechanical enhancements would you like to have fitted?

lizz
      Participant

An ability to be able to understand the meaning behind everything everyone says.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@Liz – I believe you mean this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxVHealguGs :P

I would LOVE some hardcore eye-ball upgrades. Augmented reality and all that jazz. Also, would mean I could ditch the glasses ;)

Cecile
      Participant

I can’t make up my mind about which enhancement to choose, so I guess I need to have a mind-up-maker installed (which would be electronic, not mechanical, so is it allowed?).Eyeballs already upgraded by implanted lenses.

Hairy Gnome
      Participant

Hmmmm… I’m not sure I’m allowed to say which enhancement I’d like, but it would have something to do with the reversal of the effect diabetic neuropathy has had on my autonomic and sensory nervous system… :(

Anonymous
      Inactive

Good old x ray specs would do me fine. As long as they are only work on people i find attractive.

Anonymous
      Inactive

A gadget that would let me “park” my mass someplace (a Higgs Boson sink?) so I could be inertia-less for a while, until such time as I actually _want_ that inertia [momentum]. Ok, too geeky…. but it’d be coole :)

Anonymous
      Inactive

@Jay – not too geeky at all! That would be brilliantly useful! All the effort I would save cycling up hills, and then BANG! I can switch it all on again for more speed down the far side! :D

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.