Re: School Funding

Home Forums Living with type one School Funding Re: School Funding


After further discussion with Mrs Sowerby it is down to the parents to choose to get and be successful in getting a SEN (Special Educational Needs) statement which can then be used to gain the funding from the LEA for the school.

As with everything else it would appear to depend on where you live and how argumentative you are.