People come to ShootUp from many places. Tim and I harangue most poor souls that we meet into visiting the site at least once. Some people find us on Facebook,
• Why would you shoot up insulin? Generally to avoid dying, that’s the main benefit to me.
• How does diabetic coma affect my driving? I would imagine it makes it very hard to see where you’re going, operate the car or change channel on the radio.
• Robinsons juice bottle dimensions. I like to use a Robinson’s juice bottle as a makeshift sharps container, but I’ve never been diligent enough to measure it. Sorry.
• Diabetes pimping questions. I’m impressed that you’re doing research into your chosen career path. If you’re looking to start working as a pimp for the pancreatically challenged, you do need to know the key questions you’ll be expected to answer in that line of work.
• Pigs butchered insulin. How dare they. Do they not realise what a precious resource insulin is?
• Pictures of arms that have been injected. Ok, I don’t want to judge, everyone has their own thing, but really, the interweb is full of a huge ;