Abbott’s Friends for Life magazine

Home Forums Living with type one Abbott’s Friends for Life magazine

Tagged: ,

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Tim
      Keymaster

If anyone gets Abbott’s Friends for Life magazine, then you’re going to be very disappointed with the Page 3 model this month. For ’tis I!

The picture was taken back in winter, so I’m wearing a very warm coat; which seems highly appropriate considering the current heatwave. Anyway, the interview is nearly accurate and I’ll bung up a copy on the blog next time I’m near a scanner.

Anonymous
      Inactive

No wonder its the last one tee hee

Sam
      Participant

I was very impressed when I actually bothered to open the magazine!! Great article and actually the magazine isnt bad either

Anonymous
      Inactive

HI, Im a newbie to this site, but are you kidding when you say its the last one? I hope not, as I really like it, far better than the boring rubbish you get from Balance! Would be keen to know ..?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Had a letter in with mag to say it was the last one but mag didnt say that so still wondering myself

Tim
      Keymaster

@sallymac65 – that’s what they said in the insert. I think Abbott are now going to concentrate more on developing their web site as oppossed to putting out printed stuff.

@sallymac65 – ooh! And welcome to Shoot Up; pull up a chair and join in the misery! :-D

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.